Monday, September 10, 2007

Welcome!

The title of this blog celebrates two of my spirtual heroes. Both Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr. applied the theories and principles of Satyagraha to, first, transform themselves then the world. The Love Force, or Truth Force, maintains that through the Love of God and non-violence, injustice and violence (in the forms of both physical acts and oppressive ideologies) can be overcome. We are asked by Jesus to do just this: to love our enemies. By loving them we hopefully change hearts. It is through this active search of truth, our deliberate acts of love, that we make peace in the world and serve God.

My search for Truth and Love is ongoing. I think understanding that Truth is Love, that God is Love is the best place to begin.

I am blessed to share this blog with family and friends. By blogging I am celebrating freedom of speech, creativity and of course love.

Paz,

Kathryn Price

No comments: